- function competently in a wide variety of English situations – professional, social, and academic;
- identify and utilise the skills and strategies required for effective language learning;
- develop competence in the four language skills essential to effective communication: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- be able to cope with the language demands of their main area of study after completing the programme
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Applicants who do not have a pass in English or IELTS 5.5 must take the Raffles English Placement Test.
- The minimum age requirement is 16-years of age.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.