COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
|Diploma in Fashion Communication and Journalism|
|Advanced Diploma in Fashion Communication and Journalism|
(1 Year and 3 Months)
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each TERM is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.
Students study the art of integrating fashion and journalism, and learn to exercise their knowledge in the real world of fashion journalism. This course gives students a good understanding of the industry and its practices.
- IGCSE / GCE ‘O’; or
- 5 credits including English.
- Applicants who do not have a pass in English or IELTS 5.5 must take the Raffles English Placement Test.
- The minimum age requirement is 16-years of age.
The course gives students an in-depth understanding of promotional activities; corporate journalism and publications; events planning; international public relations; communication plans; and fashion photography. Students study the art of integrating fashion and journalism and learn to exercise their knowledge in the real world of fashion journalism.